Who we are
We are a small company with big ideas, happily
located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We have been in business continuously and
persistently since 1984—in Ann Arbor since 1986.
What we do
We can produce almost any documentation
you might need for your software or high-tech hardware or machine product. Whether you need user or operator instructions, an on-line help system, a complex setup or installation guide, or programmer’s manual for an API, we can give you exactly what you need.
What makes us your best choice
- We understand what we write. We learn
as much as we can about your product and make ourselves “experts” as quickly as possible so we can write intelligently about it.
- We do not need to be “spoonfed”. You do not have to write the drafts first. All you need to do is make the information we need available to us and answer questions when we have them.
- We can work from any material you already have—design specs, notes, flowcharts or diagrams, old manuals, program code, assembly drawings, and hands-on operation of your software or equipment.
- We are experienced in working with software and other products that are in development. We do not need a finished product to start work and we are adept at handling the inevitable changes and tweaks that occur with a developing product.
- We consider ourselves a part of your team and work with your technical personnel to produce the best possible documentation for your product.
- We provide a complete package. Our finished product is publication ready—we write it, format it, enhance it with graphics, and provide a file that is either on-line or print-shop ready.